UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Approx 720 Original Victorian Tiles Required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

debsmarsh

Hi All, I have an entrance hall with original victorian tiles and need to extend this through a long hallway. I am told 720 tiles would be needed approx. They are buff/red and a black/brown colour - buff being double the quantity of the others. Existing tiles are all laid on a diagonal - no border etc - nothing fancy - this is a straight run through. I cannot find new style tiles to match in size of around 4.5" each so am after originals. Also require them laid. Any pointers, help, assistance appreciated. Based South Lakes, Cumbria. Find me some tiles and bring the kids for a weekend away whilst you lay them !!! Email for contact [email protected]. Appreciate your assistance.

D

debsmarsh

Can do the whole blooming floor in a picture !!! will get one logged tomoz when camera charged up. It is frustrating. I can rip out these 100 year old tiles and probably replace the lot and more for half the cost but the entrance is stunning and the character would be lost. Appreciate any assistance - been looking for while. Sent mail over to Cawadern Brick - lets hope they could help.

D

debsmarsh

Thank you. I will try to be specific. The tiles are similar to those classed as Ennerdale? Pattern In some brochures. They are 4.5" square. the main colour is buff with the other two being red and also brown (the brown can look burgundy in sunlight). Buff is double the quantity of the other two. Can you put photo's on this site as if so I can download a picture? Only one tiny piece is loose so it is not possible to remove them without disturbing others.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Approx 720 Original Victorian Tiles Required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, am trying to complete a Victorian tiled hallway (pic attached), loads of questions to...
Replies
Views
T
    • Winner
Victorian Geometric Hallway Flooring. Geometric Floor Tiling by Timeless Tiles John. Nothing...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
I am looking to source some original/reproduction geometric tiles, I have found sites like...
Replies
Views
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
E
Good Evening all, I have an enquiry that I require some help on. The situation is that...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.