UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Aqua 4 Ma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BlueToffee

i spoke to them yesterday was a bit concerned about dry wall screws and thought it would be better on a bed of adhesive

I will also be using this system shortly, have spoke to Kudos re: fixing to solid brick/plaster wall and they say use tile adhesive and then mechanical fix in corners and centre (obviously) the screws wont seal in these holes due to the plugs but im sure they can be covered with a waterproof gum of some description.
Another alternative was to fix former/tray/floor as they recommend then fix their skirting so you get the bond between floor and wall, you can then fix marmox/wedi or similar above the skirting...im still not sure which route to go and there doesnt seem to be many people on here that have used the Kudao Aqua4ma system to ask for any more feedback and advice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Aqua 4 Ma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.