Discuss Aqua4ma and Hardibacker together in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

BlueToffee

Hi , I am trying to find my preferred system for my wetroom and I like the idea of the Aqua4ma shower tray, however i need to board a solid wall and a stud wall around the tray and the cost of the aqua4ma boards are to say the least steep, so I was wondering if I could fit the aqua4ma tray then board with hardibacker and then tape and seal the joints with mapei or a similar system.....im just not sure if the tanking solution used to adhere the tape will bond to the aqua4ma tray as it looks very smooth.

Any help would be appreciated as i am keen to get ordering materials.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Aqua4ma and Hardibacker together in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster and tile diy. Thanks in advance for any and all help, tidbits...
Replies
Views
Hello, could anyone point me in the right direction as to how to seal around a stone resin...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have been doing a lot of research as to which is the best tanking product to use on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB