Discuss Aquamix any help please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Maverick

Hi all,

Hope you can help a newbie.

Basically renovating for the last 5 months and having one nightmare after another.

Anyway I buy some wickets amaro tiles, they are porcelain but on the box they recommend you seal.

The tiler who was supposed to do the job gave me a little aquamix enrich and seal and told me to seal before he laid.

To cut a long story short he took 4 weeks to prep cost me £600 messed up the boarding and we ran out of aquamix to finishing sealing tiles, we did around a third.

Next tiler in didn't give us a chance and just laid all tiles randomly, we had sealed solely the floor tiles but because some were also being used for the wall he put some sealed on the walls too.

So yeah great, we now have a bathroom with around a third of tiles sealed scattered all over the place.

Problem is we cannot find this aquamix enrich and seal anywhere and we have no experience so we are frightened that we are going to use something else which will look totally different.

If anyone has some aquamix enrich and seal they want to sell I think we need around 1lt.

Or alternatively if anyone can recommend a silimar sealer they have used or alternatively any other ideas, we have tried removing without any joy.

Any help really appreciated.

Many thanks
Mav

M

Maverick

Its stone look, definitely matt though

Screenshot_20180818-001102.jpg

B

Bill

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Aquamix any help please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB