Discuss Are you ready for Christmas? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Hey guys,

Merry Christmas (maybe too early? - I've seen hundreds of trees up so maybe not lol) from me and Dan, and on behalf of the staff, who I can't thank enough for being awesome and covering on all the forums for the past year or so. We've had a lot going on, and it's still going on. So thanks for that.

Are you guys all done for xmas? You getting all the calls from customers wanting things finished for xmas? You got all your xmas prezzies? (or shop xmas eve like us?

Here's to a brilliant Xmas and a wonderful new year. :)

O

Old Mod

Merry Christmas guys,
Hope you have a great time.

s1741.gif

Reply to Are you ready for Christmas? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas boys and girls. :) Thanks for all those who joined in the Christmas fun over...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there anyone out there looking for some free labour in the Oxfordshire area anytime...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB