UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Are you ready in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

A picture for the morning!? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324758366.295428.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

U

user123

Got my son and daughter in law here and Howard and spent the day with H's daughter and granddaughter, just got back and true to our family style with European roots we're going to open our presents in a minute and just sit and chat together all night - perfection! Have had two hot chocolates with Baileys, so am nice and warm :lol: and just wanted to pop by quickly to say Happy Christmas to all of you lovely people.

A big hug to all my bestest TF pals :grouphug: and may all your best dreams come true! ***

S

Stewart

All for the kids for me. I'm busy doing the wrapping and setting up the room for the morning and having to do it all myself as Fiona is at work. I love giving out gifts, but absolutely hate receiving them. Oldest daughter Freya was so excited when she went to bed tonight and kept asking to look at the NORAD tracking to see how close Santa was getting to our home......

Created on iPhone.....

I

Ian

All for the kids for me. I'm busy doing the wrapping and setting up the room for the morning and having to do it all myself as Fiona is at work. I love giving out gifts, but absolutely hate receiving them. Oldest daughter Freya was so excited when she went to bed tonight and kept asking to look at the NORAD tracking to see how close Santa was getting to our home......

Created on iPhone.....

Whats NORAD????!!!!!

Somerset
NORAD Santa is a cute idea, but they forget that Santa actually picks up presents as well as delivers them - he can only cary 40 tons on the sleigh at any one time and his tachograph needs recalibration every 8 hours.

Duh!

He's due to pick up here in 90 minutes to coolect his goods for delivery to UK kiddies (we already got HHighways Agencies and local police setting up their weighbridge ready to check he's conforming to BSEN60432).

Apparently he's outta stock of XBox 360's though.

D

doug boardley

i hid all the pressies in the new bathroom to be up the stairs,its a great excuse for me never to have to tile it cos we will have no where to hide them once its done!

always loved xmas and its great with the kids as i get toplay with all there toys too:lol:
:hurray::hurray: looking forward to bombing wife with kids rc airhog helicopters :lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Are you ready in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Are you ready
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.