Discuss Asbestos Awareness For Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I had to get one of these last year, think it cost about £40. Can't remember which site I did it on but there's quite a few to choose from. There were 3 short videos to watch then a multiple choice set of questions after each one. If you got a question wrong it made you watch the video again which meant you could look out for the answer the second time. Basically it was impossible to fail you just might have to watch each video a few times until you got it right!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Asbestos Awareness For Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really sorry to bore Many of you. I didn't want to hijack another post. I'm 42 good...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB