Discuss Awkward ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

the Chief needs to be sorted from the Indians...I did a job last year where I was given 3 different directives by the huuby, the wife, and a deaf architect, (seriously, he was deaf), everything was changing from day to day as regards layout, where to put the shower niche etc etc etc,,,,I just did it with the tiles that were on the job to my own spec, they were all very happy with the job yet withheld a 5% retainer as I'd not acted "in accordance with their wishes", ,,still not worked that one out, retainer was only £45 so didn't lose much sleep over it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Awkward ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. My daughter had a tiling job done in her kitchen while she was away last week. I stayed...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB