UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss B and Q Beige Windsor floor tile wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brasside123

Hi all ,
Someone in our house has managed to crack one of the tiles in our kitchen ,they are now discontinued if anyone out there has any spare i would buy them and pay postage etc if needed.They have been down a year and we have most of the ground floor tiled ( Prob the first time i have ordered the exact amount ,50m2) so replacing the kitchen not really an option.
Cheers Phil 07779044549

J

jollyranchers

Hi all ,
Someone in our house has managed to crack one of the tiles in our kitchen ,they are now discontinued if anyone out there has any spare i would buy them and pay postage etc if needed.They have been down a year and we have most of the ground floor tiled ( Prob the first time i have ordered the exact amount ,50m2) so replacing the kitchen not really an option.
Cheers Phil 07779044549

Hi

funny enough i bought 40 boxes last october with enough left over so i thought for the utility , however i realised im 3 boxes short so if anyone has any
would also be looking to purchase asap!

To the orignal poster , i have been to B & Q today and they said Oldham and Wigan had some , however rang them both today and they said they have none

if i cant find any in 2 weeks time i will be flogging 8 boxes of these and laying something else...

B

brasside123

Hi

funny enough i bought 40 boxes last october with enough left over so i thought for the utility , however i realised im 3 boxes short so if anyone has any
would also be looking to purchase asap!

To the orignal poster , i have been to B & Q today and they said Oldham and Wigan had some , however rang them both today and they said they have none

if i cant find any in 2 weeks time i will be flogging 8 boxes of these and laying something else...

Hi jollyrancher,

I do hope you managed to get enought tiles to do your job, but on the other side of the coin ,if you do have to sell , and your local i would be willing to even buy all 8 boxes ,or at least two and pay haulage.

Cheers Phil

J

jollyranchers

Hi jollyrancher,

I do hope you managed to get enought tiles to do your job, but on the other side of the coin ,if you do have to sell , and your local i would be willing to even buy all 8 boxes ,or at least two and pay haulage.

Cheers Phil

Hi Phil

Nope couldnt get hold of them , fitted laminate in utility now!

just to check we both have the same tiles, in this thread they are the same as mine.

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/36243-b-q-beige-porcelain-tiles-aaarrrgghhh.html

are these the same as yours ?

would be looking to shift probably 6 boxes so i have some spare

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to B and Q Beige Windsor floor tile wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a DIY link or suggestions for removing just a single central tile from a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me source some discontinued tiles from B&Q they were urban cement floor tiles in...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen floor tiled in large plank-style porcelain tiles (90cm x 15cm) about 2 years...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.