Discuss b and q cirque tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I will just couldnt understand why they are in store but not in catologue or online ?

because B&Q only put some of their stock items on their website. it depends what offers they have on at the time. I bought a kitchen sink tap from them about 2 years ago, it was on special offer in store, but it quickly sold out and they never stocked it instore again. however I recently looked at their website and they're now selling the same kitchen tap as an online special offer only.

best ringing their customer services department and ask them.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to b and q cirque tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile B&Q Urban Cement Cream by Johnson Tiles
Looking for a few of the Urban Cement matt cream tiles made by Johnson for B&Q discontinued...
Replies
Views
Im looking for Colours Castle Travertine Satin Plain or patterned Stone Effect Ceramic Wall Tile...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
b and q cirque tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.