UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss B & Q Have set me back a day. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Went to start a balcony today the tiles are Porcelain 600 x 300 ,The customer got the tiles from B & Q, I asked the customer last week to make sure they are frost proof he said that B & Q assured him that they were because there porcelain ,looked on the boxes and what did it say "for internal use only " so I've had to run around looking for the right tile and now there being delivered tomorrow but not from B & Q it just makes your blood boil when they sell these tiles and they do not know what there talking about :mad2:

No he didnt, even when I showed him he said we dont get much frost here anyway ,its right on the seafront facing the north,I did say I would fix them if he wanted me to but I would not take the blame,he had a moan as if it was my fault but he soon came round when I told him what might happen ,I seen an advert for the new B & Q instore tile centres just makes your laugh selling tiles they know diddly sqat about.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to B & Q Have set me back a day. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Running a small bathroom job for a customer. Customer really wants to use a particular...
Replies
Views
Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.