Discuss B & Q rubbish in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Just done a kitchen floor with a b&q floor tile it was ceramic with a very soft biscuit British tile absolute rubbish they are really soft can not believe they sell these tiles as a floor tile they are more like a wall tile the only bonus was the grout goes off a treat,the customer said that b&q told her it was a hard domestic floor tile, what do they know.

R

Rookery

I wonder if this is down to B & Q or Johnsons. Presumably if Johnsons say a tile is suitable for flooring, that should be sufficient although I appreciate the manufacturers are likely to be under considerable pressure to provide products 'at the right price'. I just had to return 15 mtrs of 600 x 300 Johnsons glazed ceramics cos they were so bowed they couldnt be fixed half bond. Job now at a standstill awaiting a resolution. Not impressed :thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to B & Q rubbish in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB