Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss B&q score cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr T

Re: B&q score cutters

tbh mate I have got a plastic plasplugs one and that's what I did th little box in my toilet with worked fine... my mates father inlaw has started a bathroom but cant finnish it for his own reason an Ive offerd to finnish it... went and brought what seemed like a half decent metal machine... the cuts were shocking had not chance of cutting a tile when you mark end to end so took it bk n got store credit.

- - - Updated - - -

£44.99 mate

M

Mr T

I could tell it wasn't gonna be any good tho tbh mate cuz the blade is differentto any cutter ive ever used... I did a box of tiles trying to get a precise cut and just couldn't get it.. I know I may not of got the technuiqe rite but the feel of it was not good at all... the tile would wobble on the plate as you scored it because the breaker in the centre is high its just awkward all over lol

Reply to B&q score cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
B&q score cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 30.7%