UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss B&Q Trade Point in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

Hi Andrew,as much as i think B&Q are cack, those are bloomin good prices for those products.
I pay about a quid more for each product, but i personally wouldn't go to B&Q as they are ruining things for time served tile distributors.
The tiles they sell are duff, and it's only their huge buying power thats makes them sell at such a cheap price.
They have no knowledge of any products,and no real interest in providing a quality service.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to B&Q Trade Point in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
M
Did a job today where the customer supplied the tiles from B n Q!....... Kai Porcellanato 330 x...
Replies
Views
Martino
M
Are these the same colour? I noticed b&q no longer sell Jasmine, have they just renamed it...
Replies
Views
Went to start a balcony today the tiles are Porcelain 600 x 300 ,The customer got the tiles from...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.