Discuss B&q Windsor Beige 600x600 Floor Tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

T

taf

Hi

This is my first time here. I have the same problem. Geoff did you manage to locate these tiles I am looking for exactly the same type (B&Q windsor beige 600X600 floor tiles ). B&Q are stocking the tiles a slightly smaller size (500 x 500) which doenst help when you already started to lay the floor with the 600 x 600.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction of where I should be able to get my hands on some.

Cheers

Tony

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to B&q Windsor Beige 600x600 Floor Tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile B&Q Glacier Ivory Tiles
Hi Folks, I've had a look through the forum this last week and it would appear these were quite...
Replies
Views
teejay89
T
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile B&Q Urban Cement Cream by Johnson Tiles
Looking for a few of the Urban Cement matt cream tiles made by Johnson for B&Q discontinued...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB