UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss back on the ball agen in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

well after not tiling for a bit being flooded with other work the time has come to tile away agen.
im all set now and ready to go been working on my bathroom today
poped in too B&Q yesterday picked up some gear and today went too C.T.D and picked up a wash boy for peanuts.
DSC00174-1.jpg

just some of the kit iv now got more to come
DSC00167.jpg

the bathroom job
DSC00169.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

K

kent tiler

love the big clinker cuts and snaps better then any other cutter iv used.
as for the wash boy well it was on promo.
got a load of tiling coming up iv got a bathroom to fit. and rip out the old one down stairs. and rip out and replaster/paint a kitchen before the 7th (when the new one comes)
any one know any plumbers/chippy/sparks in kent looking for work please PM me there numbers ill have work waiting for them. asap

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to back on the ball agen in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views
delurks Hi, My late mother did an 'interesting' tiling job, and I now want to make it look a...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.