Discuss Back On The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marky

The work got slack for me but others were busy at the time,have been of the tools 4yrs but kept my hand in,i went paye was a carer but think its time or me to come back,as i want my life and time back.Still have all my tiling gear not got rid of any of it.What about your self ? There is a guy on here goes by the name of Tea Bag(Ash) if i get a bigger word was going get him to give me a hand as he is trying to get into it and would help us both out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Back On The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB