Discuss Back to self employment in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

inspiredandy

Hi all,
It's been a while since I used this forum and much has changed. Just a quick post. After 4 years of lining someone else's pockets, I'm stepping into the world of self employment again. I'm based in Somerset so if any of you need an extra pair of hands in the coming weeks or months then feel free to private message me. No Up to date cscs card yet as all my work over the last few years has been domestic, but card can be sorted out if needed. I appreciate any responses.

I

inspiredandy

Good luck mate its very competitive out there !:thumbsup: what you been -up to in the meantime ,and why have you come back to tiling ? just interested !!......

I have been working for a tile and showroom, selling and fitting for them, so i have still been keeping my hand in as it were. i seem to be spending most of the time on the tools these days so i figured id look at going it alone again.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Back to self employment in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Good morning all, I havent been in the business of tiling long. With that being said as someone...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Our ground floor construction is a mesh reinforced structural concrete floor that was poured...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB