Discuss Bagged or tubbed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

deffo bagged gear......Bal ctf3 is champs for ceramics of that format..flexi if they were porcelain.....ctf3 sets in 16hrs so plenty of time to work with it...has about a 5 hr pot life.....

BAL CTF 3
ctf3.jpg

White, cement-based, polymer modified, non-slip, water-resistant and frost-resistant adhesive suitable for fixing ceramic wall and floor tiles, ceramic mosaics, quarry tiles, natural stone, terrazzo and brick slips. Suitable for a variety of backgrounds/bases including concrete/brick/block walling, cement:sand rendering, gypsum plaster, plasterboard, fibre cement sheets, cement:sand screeds, ceramic/quarry tile/terrazzo/hard natural stone, vinyl tiles/sheet, mastic asphalt.

Conforms to BS EN 12004, Type C, Class 1T. NOTE: The physical properties of BAL CTF3 can be enhanced by the addition of BAL ADMIX AD1, with a classification of BS EN 12004, Type C, Class 2T.

t_product_info_tab.gif
Coverage:Based on 3mm thickness:
Thin Bed Solid Bed Trowel = 3kg/m2
Thick Bed Solid Bed Trowel = 4kg/m2Bed Thickness : 2-6mmOpen Time: 20 mins Setting Time: 16 hoursPackaging:Available in 20kg, 10kg bags Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in normal, dry conditions. Protect from damp.Temperature Resistance: -30°C to 150°CPot Life: 5 Hours

Reply to Bagged or tubbed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
G
evening all i had to buy myself a new dry cutter and having only ever used rubi and ill be...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bagged or tubbed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.