UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Bal adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I know this has been done a thousand times but here goes again. I am after the best price for Bal rapidset flexi I get it for £20.99 from Topps. Does anyone get a better price, if so where from and how much. I'm only trying to get the best price for me and other traders that are paying too much.

Cheers.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Ctd £16.79

CTD I guess it must be free from them if you don't put a price on here eh. I'm only after people who want to help others get better prices not just names of other shops that sell adhesives. i am already aware of the other shops. I thought this part of the forum was exactly for what i am asking.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
at £20.99 topps are making around a £1 off a bag, that is the best price Ive heard. Im currently working there (long story, moved to london for <3 ;) had to get a job before I hook up with a bloke in the new year to tile in the city and larger contracts)

Any questions fire away !

Cheers Cam. I did think they were giving me a pretty good price, just wanted to check. What are they like to work for?

gamma38

TF
Bedford
at £20.99 topps are making around a £1 off a bag, that is the best price Ive heard. Im currently working there (long story, moved to london for <3 ;) had to get a job before I hook up with a bloke in the new year to tile in the city and larger contracts)

Any questions fire away !

I do have a question Cam, will Topps price match the price that Bri says. The only reason I ask is I don't have a CTD close to me.

To be honest its quite alright, the manager knows his stuff, the guys now know more than they did with me working there. The wage is low, the comission is low, Topps actually 'buy' the tiles off MTD (their owner company) so they make double bubble on everything. Can't really complain though as I work 7 days a week getting jobs from the customers who need someone they can trust. I take enough on those two days to match my weekly wage if not more.

Any prices on tiles I'll let you know what the 'best' is they can do. just pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

gamma38

TF
Bedford
To be honest its quite alright, the manager knows his stuff, the guys now know more than they did with me working there. The wage is ****, the comission is ****, Topps actually 'buy' the tiles off MTD (their owner company) so they make double bubble on everything. Can't really complain though as I work 7 days a week getting jobs from the customers who need someone they can trust. I take enough on those two days to match my weekly wage if not more.

Any prices on tiles I'll let you know what the 'best' is they can do. just pm me.

Cool thanks for that will do

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bal adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.