Discuss bal and weber? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

colli84uk

Bal offer a lifetime warranty on all their products. Bal is easier to mix and spread, really smooth. But weber is good and the price difference is not justifiable. if your going to use bal on a job you can offer the manufacturers lifetime warranty as a clincher. If bal was cheaper there would be no doubt as to which was the better one. But as prices stand weber is good value for money.

G

Gazzer

Bal offer a lifetime warranty on all their products. Bal is easier to mix and spread, really smooth. But weber is good and the price difference is not justifiable. if your going to use bal on a job you can offer the manufacturers lifetime warranty as a clincher. If bal was cheaper there would be no doubt as to which was the better one. But as prices stand weber is good value for money.

Lifetime ??? I thought it was 25 years and who will remember what adhesive was used or care ? Probably the job will be redone by then or original client moved on etc etc.....just a gimmic IMO

Reply to bal and weber? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Ive done some research which has confused me more than when I started reading. So...
Replies
Views
Last Dec tiled a small conservatory (13m) with 600mm porcelain tiles. Prior to tiling another...
Replies
Views
Hi I am nearing end of my bathroom renovation and wanted to know what is best, before the guy...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
bal and weber?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.