Discuss Bal Grip Plus in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I was supplied Bal Grip Plus by a customer to do his ensuite walls a few weeks ago.And thoroughly enjoyed using it(very smooth and easy to comb on the walls) Now knowing he purchased absolutely everything from T***s I went in to this chain of shops for the very first time this weekend gone,looking for a 200x250 bumpy white tile to match an existing tile.
Now for the cost of tiles I know nowt,but surely £44.95 for a tub of adh is robbery in all but name however good it is to use.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bal Grip Plus in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
T
am tiling a en suite tomorrow and the walls painted, tried scraping as I usually take it back to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB