UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Bal grout for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

images

P

Protilers

Hang on a sec thats well out of order. I explained that i fit for a showroom and am supplied a bag of wall grout and a bag of floor grout per job. As someone mentioned in the thread I tend to use all my supplied adhesive but only a small fraction of grout. The showroom doesnt want it back so I am stuck with tons of it. So gamma38 take a chill pill and dont jump to conclusions

what showroom do you fit for?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bal grout for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am planning to get 1000x1000 tiles in my kitchen from the following website. In the quote they...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Thank you for looking. I am about to tile the floors and walls of a small bathroom. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am about to start my tiling project, it's quite large at 60m2. I have underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hello I have tiled a kitchen using marble arch grey metro tiles (the are more greenthan grey) iv...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.