Discuss Bal Micromax2 or sub for different grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Today I called in to look at a job booked in for Monday,a small ensuite(for a plumbing co) on my way home. Turns out the customer has gone and bought absolutely everything from a shed,probs Topps judging by the choice of unnecessary ancillaries and over ordering.
Thing is the grout is MM2 in white for 18m2 of white metro's with a 2mm joint. Is MM2 going to give me grief for this small joint and is white MM2 actually white(should I swap it for Superflex?)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bal Micromax2 or sub for different grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
A
Hi. Hope you don't mind me posting this here but having just completed our new build...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB