Discuss Ballesmar floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

We are replacing our kitchen units and this is going to reveal an area without tiles, probably laid about 10 years ago! The tiles do not have a pattern name or number, just that they are ceramic, 31.6 sq. They are a pinky/beige shade. We have looked around at various tile centres without success. I know it is unlikely that they are still made, but we wouldn't mind a different shade as long as the size is correct. Can anyone help please?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ballesmar floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
We've got as far as stripping out the bathroom in our new (to us) bungalow dug up floor, laid...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB