Discuss Ballpark figure in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Hi

New site for me. Just working my way round it.

Doing a Kitchen freshing and want to replace 3.5 sq mtrs of tile (120mm*120mm). Might be worth having a go at this yourself. Not hard to do, and you can get lots of good advice here)Need to plumbi in a new sinl and taps (requires 2 seperate "fixes" - 1st fix to set pipes ready for new sink and taps. Install worktop then fit sink and taps as a "second fix") expect this to be from 2 hours work per fix by a competant plumber) and replace 3*2mtrs of laminate worktop (I would only recommend a kitchen fitter who has a lot of experience installing worktops - especially if you want masons mitre corners (dog leg of 2 pieces of worktop with no "trim") and a good finish - looks like 2-3 hours work for a good tradesperson..

Some idea of ballpark figure for Labour would be useful (Midlands)

Welcome to the forum wiseman.

Reply to Ballpark figure in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all, It's been a while since I posted here as work has been busy. I'm after some advice...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
A
Hi Quick bit of advice, just purchased a BAL Waterproofing Kit for a shower (WP1) in a tub...
Replies
Views
jlktiling
J
T
Hi Lads, Anyone had any problems adding Bal GT1 Admix to Mapei grout ? Got a job next week...
Replies
Views
Tony Cooper
T
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all - I've been a member here for a couple of years, but this is my first post! I have...
Replies
Views
warric48
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ballpark figure
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.