Discuss Bank holiday Monday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Just came back from the Burniston Country show, timeless things aren't they, really nice and it didn't rain on them which was lovely. Some real enthusiasts there..:)

DSC00012.jpg DSC00014.jpg DSC00016.jpg DSC00019.jpg DSC00022.jpg DSC00026.jpg DSC00031.jpg DSC00034.jpg DSC00035.jpg DSC00038.jpg DSC00044.jpg DSC00045.jpg DSC00047.jpg DSC00048.jpg DSC00049.jpg DSC00050.jpg DSC00051.jpg DSC00058.jpg DSC00059.jpg DSC00061.jpg DSC00062.jpg DSC00064.jpg DSC00065.jpg DSC00066.jpg DSC00067.jpg DSC00070.jpg DSC00071.jpg

P

Perry

11hours? Boy... respect! You've earned putting your feet up now! :thumbsup:
Mosa I should of been there we should have finished before I went on holls but they didn't let me know what the job was just gave me a program which I booked the holls to then kept adding things to it was led to believe it was 200 mts Of bricks but it is more like 900 Mtrs all pointed I wouldn't of gone if I had any idea I was going to cancel my flight but I wouldn't have made any difference as they couldn't build things fast enough it will all get built in the last week

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Mosa I should of been there we should have finished before I went on holls but they didn't let me know what the job was just gave me a program which I booked the holls to then kept adding things to it was led to believe it was 200 mts Of bricks but it is more like 900 Mtrs all pointed I wouldn't of gone if I had any idea I was going to cancel my flight but I wouldn't have made any difference as they couldn't build things fast enough it will all get built in the last week

What, you mean you left Alan to it while you were gallivanting off to sunny climes, is that what you're saying? :lol:

Reply to Bank holiday Monday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My building had bricking work done on the outside and it seems in the process...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Bank holiday Monday
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.