Discuss Basalt stone – Dealing with white patches in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Basalt stone case study Issues with white patches appearing after sealing Basalt tiles We were recently contacted by a customer who was having problems with white patches appearing on their newly installed Basalt tiles. This is a common problem, so … Continue reading →
b.gif

More...
Auto Feed from LTP Blog
LTP Sealers Technical Blog

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Basalt stone – Dealing with white patches in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hello all, A friend of mine has a wet room tiled with grey limestone and is having a problem...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
DESCRIPTION:* Slate is basically squashed mud and silt from ancient oceans and river beds...
Replies
Views
T
Hi there, I've sealed my patio last night and later this afternoon white patches appeared on...
Replies
Views
taterska
T
How to remove Water Stains *from Natural Stone and Tiles Natural stone and tiles are an...
Replies
Views
Installation of natural stone tiles can cause discolouration? Poor tile installation and fitting...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB