Discuss base for tiles in bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

I ripped the old tiles off my bathroom around the bath and there were 2 layers of tiles so I had to rip the plasterboard off aswell. I want to retile as soon as possible but please can you tell me what is the easiest way to line the walls before tiling. I need something not too heavy so I can lift it on my own. Is Wickes 9mm baseboard ok or does it have to be 12.5mm plasterboard? Also please can you tell me how to fix it to the wood, do I need drywall screws and what do I do with the joins and screw tops if I am tiling over it? Anything else I need to do before tiling? Any help with this would be appreciated thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to base for tiles in bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB