UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Based in London & am selling ALL my TOOLS (moving abroad & giving up the tiling)! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

richardtiler

Hi All, this is my first post on this forum. I am about to move to the Canaries to become a full time SCUBA diving instructor (I know, shocking behaviour isn't it!) and am therefore no longer in need of all my tiling gear. I only got into the game in late 2009 so it is all pretty new and in good nick. I've got some lovely tools and have spent quite a few quid on them since setting up my business.

I am based in North London and am looking to sell everything in the next couple of weeks so thought that if I join this forum and let you guys know, then you may be able to help put me in touch with a buyer(s).

I am willing to sell some of the bigger items individually but ideally, I would be keen to sell the job lot!

Without writing the longest list ever, here are the main items:
  • QEP Big Clinker Tile Cutter 610mm
  • Vitrex 750 Versatile Power Pro Wet Cutter
  • Brand New Vitrex 'Hi-Glaze' Blade
  • Rubi Pocket-40 Tile Cutter (With Case)
  • Vitrex Torque Master 450W Radial Wet Cutter
  • Spirit level set (some are Stabila)
  • Silverline Planer 710W
  • AEG 600W Angle Grinder inc 2 new Diamond Blades
  • Electric Mixer
  • 2 x Stanley Tool Storage Boxes
  • Brand New Jigsaw (and blades), used once
  • Reciprocating Saw 850W (& new blade)
  • Bosch Cordless Drill
PLUS - all the other little magical things that us tilers need /
use.....spatulas, screw drivers, hammer, rubber mallet, 'Ardex'
sponges (some not used), buckets, grout float (new), various adhesive
spreaders, tile scribe, various sized metal rulers, tape measure, set square,
hack saw (inc new blades), stanley knife, small mitre box, file, spanners,
silicone gun, safety goggles, 20 pairs of protective gloves, knee pad
inserts, size 10 steel toe cap boots (6 weeks old), size 34 waist
work-pants, chalk-line reel set, dustmasks, etc, etc, etc!

I guess my questions tonight are:

1. Is there anywhere on this forum where you think I may get any joy with selling my gear?
2. Is there anyone reading this who wants to get in touch and discuss taking them off my hands?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Richard

Attachments

• CIMG4946.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 200
  • CIMG4903.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 183
  • CIMG4915.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 165
  • CIMG4916.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 162
  • CIMG4920.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 158
  • CIMG4937.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 180
  • CIMG4932.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 171
  • CIMG4925.JPG
    289.2 KB · Views: 177
  • CIMG4928.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 176
  • CIMG4929.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 174
  • CIMG4923.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 138
  • CIMG4909.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 147
  • CIMG4911.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 141
  • CIMG4902.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 139
  • CIMG4895.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 158
  • CIMG4898.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 147
Hi Richard hope your sales going well just want to say best of luck in the canaries which island?
It'l be the best career move you will ever make and will keep you poor for a long time but dont let that put you off

I'm a Maldives man myself Canaries are much too cold. M&S T-shirt and swimming trunks dose it for me. on my way back there next sunday for 2 weeks
Im not an instructor just an old diver . these are a couple of my buddys from last trip good luck ELLAIDHOO MANTAS 018.jpg ELLAIDHOO MANTAS 010.jpg ELLAIDHOO MANTAS 009.jpg

U

user123

hi richard hope your sales going well just want to say best of luck in the canaries which island?
It'l be the best career move you will ever make and will keep you poor for a long time but dont let that put you off

i'm a maldives man myself canaries are much too cold. M&s t-shirt and swimming trunks dose it for me. On my way back there next sunday for 2 weeks
im not an instructor just an old diver . These are a couple of my buddys from last trip good luck View attachment 33611 View attachment 33612 View attachment 33613

wow!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Based in London & am selling ALL my TOOLS (moving abroad & giving up the tiling)! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a tiler in my area since lockdown so I have taken the bold...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.