Discuss basket weave??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tile anorak

A customer has asked me to do a three colour flooring pattern off a picture he has found. It is in a diamond layout and two of the colours look like they are rectangles.(I'm positive they are all squares but pic is not clear). It looks like a basket weave. Does anyone know how i work out the ratio of each tile? Ive tried to work it out but can't. I'm guessing i over order and put it down to pot luck. I'm not sure how to post a pic from website pic is on.

W

White Room

A customer has asked me to do a three colour flooring pattern off a picture he has found. It is in a diamond layout and two of the colours look like they are rectangles.(I'm positive they are all squares but pic is not clear). It looks like a basket weave. Does anyone know how i work out the ratio of each tile? Ive tried to work it out but can't. I'm guessing i over order and put it down to pot luck. I'm not sure how to post a pic from website pic is on.

Cut and paste...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to basket weave??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
HI, Walls are prepped, have the right materials and tools, but still debating the layout on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB