Discuss Bathroom and Kitchen wall tile advice in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Superdon1

Doing some work in the kitchen and bathroom and just need some help choosing decent tiles, that will be fairly easy to fit and look good.

for the kitchen we like the zanzibar tiles made by bayker. We saw them in Topps Tiles for £40+ a metre but have found them online for about £16. So I think we are decided there, unless it's a bad choice?

as for the bathroom, we really don't know. It's the end of the room, surrounding and above the bath that will be tiled. There's also a window above the bath. So, it's not a big area, maybe 5m max. The rooms fairly small. What size tile would look best? We don't really want to spend more than around £15 - £20 a metre and are looking for fairly plain, light designs.

Any ideas on what to look at would be great.

Reply to Bathroom and Kitchen wall tile advice in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB