Discuss Bathroom floor and wall tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rsr

Hello

I'm new to this forum and would appreciate some friendly and sensible advice.

I generally do small plumbing jobs but I've got the chance to do a full bathroom refurb. This will include removal of wall tiles and old lino flooring and replacement with wall and floor tiles. The toilet, bath, basin etc will be replaced. The bathroom is fairly small- 1500wx2500lx2200h. The property will be occupied while the work is carried out and the client insists on the toilet being operational as far as possible.

I'm trying to work out a programme for the floor and wall tiling bearing in mind in particular the toilet requirement.

Would it be better to place the new toilet pan onto the new floor tiles?

Cheers

rsr

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom floor and wall tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
Recently had tiles laid in new bathroom - even though I was sure I double checked everything the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB