Discuss Bathroom Floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

daveymc

Chaps, i'm after a little advice as i'm putting in a new bathroom.

I'm intending to tile walls and floor. The existing floor (weyroc) has become wet due to previous leaks and is wonky due to previous plumbing work. As it's a small area (1.8m x 2.0m) i've decided to pull the lot up and start again. The floor area to be tiled is 1.8m x1.3m ish.

So here's the thing, given a completey new floor is to be laid how would you go about it - new weyroc then overboard with ply or is there a better (and more cost effective:smilewinkgrin:) method?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a homeowner and have just had my bathroom floor tiled and am requesting your opinion...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB