Discuss Bathroom Installer Looking For Tilers In Cheshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I've got plenty of work on at the moment and I'm getting around 3-4 new enquiries each week from word of mouth and my websites.

I'm based in Middlewich and cover Northwich, Sandbach, Holmes Chapel and Knutsford. I normally do everything myself from start to finish but am wondering whether now is the time to get help so that I can take on more work. I obviously want good tilers but also cleanliness is important too....you would not believe how many referrals I get purely based on how clean and tidy I am!

If anyone is interested please let me know.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Installer Looking For Tilers In Cheshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all I’m looking for any help I can get I really want to start a new career in tiling I...
Replies
Views
A
J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
B
Hi, I own a landscaping company in Forest Hill, South London and am looking to find someone who...
Replies
Views
BlairVogue
B
B
I am looking for a Tiler to tile my bathroom and kitchen floor, The floor lengths and width are...
Replies
Views
berilac
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB