Discuss Bathroom Installer & Tiler required please. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

trayjord

Hello all.

I recently hired someone to install a new bathroom for me and do a complete job. Right from pulling the old bathroom out to installing the new one (inc tiling). Unfortunately the job wasn't done correctly and to put it politely - it is a mess.
I should add that I purchased all furnishings myself. All high end bauhaus, grohe, roper rhodes, carronite etc.

A couple of months on. Sadly many of the furnishings need skipping because of the extensive damage to them.

I am now looking for someone with a lot of experience, an eye for detail and someone who is reliable please.

Looking for a complete install and tiling.
I will be replacing the existing tiling but I haven't yet chosen the tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Installer & Tiler required please. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB