Discuss Bathroom last year more pics in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Here is another mosaic job that i tiled next after the mosaic bathroom Rob put up yesterday.

Rob did a cracking job prepping,fitting the wet tray,tanking,etc.

All fully epoxied.

Could do we going back and taking some better photos of it know it is completed.

Tedious work cutting the mosaics around the LED lights.

The curved wall had to be abosolutley perfectly so the mosaics did not start twisting as they came round the tightest part of the curve

The last photo is of a contraption i made to bend the trims at the top and it worked fabulous.

Kev

DSCF2731.jpg DSCF2727.JPG DSCF2723.JPG DSCF2722.JPG DSCF2726.JPG DSCF2728.JPG DSCF2730.JPG DSCF2939.JPG DSCF2944.JPG DSCF3034.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom last year more pics in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
K
Some photos here of a stone wetroom i have managed to squeeze in and thoroughly enjoyed. The...
Replies
Views
kaharrison9
K
D
I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" from the other side of the pond, currently living in...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB