Discuss Bathroom nasties in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

Hey, hows things going peeps.

Been away for quite a while again, don't seem to get the time to be online line like I used to do.
Anyway, I did a small job the other week, old lady, repair job on a 30 year old bathroom, just a few tiles down the side of the bath that had cracked, she still had spares that looked like they had been outside for the 30 years.

Anyway, got there, into the bathroom, on my knees at the side of the bath and something cought my eye in the bath, a rolled up wet pair of massive knickers, complete with what could best be described as severe skid marks.

I'm not really sure skid marks even covers how bad they were "covered".

To make matters worse, the old lady was sat on the edge of the bath talking to me the whole time I was there, all the while, this thing was winking at me from inside the bath.

On the whole though, the rest of the house was no better really, one of them places you feel like showering with caustic soda after been there.

I love visiting peoples houses :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom nasties in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I am a part-time handyman - have done floor tiling before and small areas of wall tiling but...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB