Discuss bathroom re-do in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hemingway

Need a few pointers.Im having to totally re-do my bathroom.2 walls have to come down completely,their lime plastered and the tiles that are all ready on are just pulling it all away so just going to have to rip it all out.Tiles on the main house walls seem to be coming off ok with not to much trouble.touch wood lol.1st ques is do i have to us water proof plasterboard to tile on.2nd ques is can i tile straight on to them with out plastering.Can i use normal plasterboard or is that a no no....any help would be greatfull.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom re-do in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are redoing our main bathroom and looking for a second opinion on tanking. We have bought...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I have started to notice a wet pattern look on my Porcelanosa Marmol Carrara Blanco bathroom...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB