Discuss bathroom refit quote in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Little5

Hi I am quoting for the removal of a built in shower (one small stud wall) basin, toilet and some tiles and to refit a bath, basin and toilet.
Im also quoting for full tiling walls and floor. 4.5m2 floor and 16m2 walls.
Im thinking £480 for removal and refit, then £500 for tiling.
I have done similar quotes, the last I underpriced and did not get the job the last I overpriced and got the job.
I know its a bit of a lottery but any advice would be great.

L

Little5

thanks colour. I didnt want to bore you with detail, but concede that mibe further info is required.
The tiles are basic ceramic make, sizes not yet confirmed, but not thought to be too big.
There are about 3 m2 tiles to be removed, stud wall should not take too long. the current basin is in a unit and again should be easily removed. the time will be plumbing in the new bath and tails for a combi shower unit. the toilet may also need put back a few inches.
hope this helps

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom refit quote in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to get some advice on a bathroom tile job. I’m doing a herringbone pattern around a...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB