Discuss Bathroom showroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

IvegotsTILE

I've just tiled the work areas and toilets on a big bathroom showroom and tomorow I start on the actual showroom.
Theres a fantastic range of tiles,different designs,sizes and materials a dream job.
All the bays are being built for me now,they are just plyed out.
The problem I have is that there are some big sized tiles 500-500s,700-300 and many more,after looking at the adhesive they have its still the rubbish trade Evo Stick crap:mad2: ,theres no primer and theres only enough powdered stuff to do the floors.
What should I be asking for when the shop fitting boss comes round tomorrow?Most of the tiles are just ceramic but they are heavy tiles,most are over 10 mill thick.

Any help greatly appreciated,forgive me if I don't reply till later cause I'm off to watch Notts Forest now:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom showroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB