Discuss Bathroom Tile Advice in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Good evening all,

I have purchased the tiles in the following link from B&Q, for my bathroom refurbishment.

Elegance marble White Gloss Marble effect Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 7, (L)600mm (W)200mm | DIY at B&Q - https://www.diy.com/departments/elegance-marble-white-gloss-marble-effect-ceramic-wall-tile-pack-of-7-l-600mm-w-200mm/5036581065102_BQ.prd

I have just gone online to check tile weight (not stated on website) and discovered these tiles are not suitable for a wet room. These tiles are due to be installed to the u-shaped walls enclosing my shower bath. Can you confirm if these tiles are suitable for installation above my shower bath (as it is not a wet room) or if they are not correct due to the shower over the bath?

Many thanks in advance
Liam

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Tile Advice in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile B&Q Urban Cement Cream by Johnson Tiles
Looking for a few of the Urban Cement matt cream tiles made by Johnson for B&Q discontinued...
Replies
Views
Hello, i hope someone can give me some advice please. I’m planning on tiling our bathroom walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB