Discuss Bathroom tiler wanted ceramic tiles approx 14m2 Nuneaton, Warwickshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

spc

Basically I have a job for an old couple and as charming as they are, they are very sinical about tilers and quite frankly i don't think my usual tiler isn't up for the job. walls are going back to brick and being plastered and dukker boarded where appropriate so will be tiling off a fresh surface. The tiling needs to be as close to perfect as possible else the customers wont be happy (they used to tile things themselves and were the best tilers in the world). Tiler needs to be able to start between the 26th and 28th of march and follow on until completed. I'd imagine 3 days at most. If anybody is interested or can recommend anyone in this area it would be much appreciated. My number is 07702155576. I appreciate i have not sold the job brilliantly but if you have a good finish there would be a few more bathrooms in it for you.

Regards
Steve

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom tiler wanted ceramic tiles approx 14m2 Nuneaton, Warwickshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Tiler wanted for wall / floor tiling work First job in lincoln on cinema contract Immediate...
Replies
Views
Midlandsfloor
M
M
Tilers wanted for big commercial retail jobs, Big areas lots of work for the right guys mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB