Discuss bathroom tiling didnt go to plan !!!! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

sparky11

alright tilers i tiled my bathroom with 4.5mm black porcelain tiles which went fine until the grouting. i used grey bathroom grout and wiped what i could off as i went.but now i cant get the tiles to look clean i have tried brick cleaner to try and get off the excess grout but its like the grout has gone into the tiny dimples of the tile and will not come out so it looks like the streaks of grout i wiped down and thought would dust off have stayed on the tile. is there anything i can do with this coz the missus is no to happy :)

S

sparky11

IMG_0003.jpg IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0001.jpg
thats the grout, it may seem hard to see but its just the white marks on tiles that just wont shift and it looks lot worse over whole wall

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom tiling didnt go to plan !!!! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB