Discuss Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiling (Stockport) in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

markk

Hi,

I am looking for someone to tile my bathroom walls and floor in the Stockport area.

I was intending to have a go at it myself as I paid for someone to tile a previous bathroom and I wasn't impressed. The adhesive had been left too long on the face of the tile, a year later its still quite hazy in parts. Also his cutting tools must have been blunt as some of the cuts created tears on the face of the tile.
Anyway I have realised I just don't have the time to do it myself.

The Job

We want the bathroom floor and walls fully tiled.
The bathroom consists of a bath with shower built into tap, wc, pedestal basin, wall mounted towel radiator and a separate shower cubicle.
The bath side will be boxed in and tiled

The area to be tiled is: wall=22m2 and floor=4m2

The tiles are going to be ceramic and we can supply them.

Oh yes, we could do with the work completed in the next week or so!!!

Any questions please ask.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiling (Stockport) in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We are redoing our main bathroom and looking for a second opinion on tanking. We have bought...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB