Discuss Bathroom Wall Help after Removing Tiles in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

richteesside

Hi All,

I am after some advice.

I have removed tiles from my bathroom but have been left with very poor walls where the adhesive has brought the plaster away.

It looks like it is blocks which have been plastered onto directly so cannot reboard and tile onto that directly which is what I have always done previously. I have been suggested to skim over but not with plaster with plasterboard adhesive or tile adhesive to get a flat surface and then tile onto that but not sure if this is good advise? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have included pictures.

TIA
Richard

PHOTO-2018-05-21-14-36-31.jpg PHOTO-2018-05-21-14-36-44.jpg PHOTO-2018-05-21-14-36-45.jpg PHOTO-2018-05-21-14-36-46 (1).jpg PHOTO-2018-05-21-14-36-46.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Wall Help after Removing Tiles in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB