Discuss Bathroom walls- Adhesive? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

shero

Hi i'm doing another friends bathroom this w/end. She already has the adhesive and grout. She bought Bal Green Star for the walls. Is this ok to use on the bathroom walls? Also, her walls are painted, I told her that we would have try and remove as much of the paint as possible. She said that the tub of Greenstar states that it can be used on painted surfaces! What do you think?
Also, her pipes for the loo and sink are boxed in along the floor. Should I only tile just above the top of the box and grout the joint between the box and the tile or should not grout the joint and just use silicone?

Any advise appreciated!

Shero

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom walls- Adhesive? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB