Discuss Bathroom Walls in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I can't find mapei k9 on any tile suppliers website! Only place that stocks mapei I a b&q, screwfix (both seem to not use type names that I read about here) the other place sells mapei but only lists a few different adhesives on their webpage. I will call in there tomoro and ask about ,k9, if they don't have any they list keraflex, would there be much difference between k9 and keraflex? Says on the keraflex data sheet 8 hour pot life, and adjustability time 60 mins, is this standard/ slow set?

I got keraflex , was the only mapei I could get but hoping it will tick all the boxes anyhow! I bought primer g to go with it, so it says apply, wait two hours to dry and then tile away? My question is after I coat the walls how long can it be before I have to re apply the SBR\ primer g? For example can I coat the walls one morning and come in the next and tile or do I need to reapply primer g? Once Its SBR primed is it primed forever or is there a open time?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Walls in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have recently stripped the bathroom. I have 2 walls in non water area. One wall is new...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, don't know if anyone can help but I'm having real difficulty getting tiles to stick to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i hope someone can give me some advice please. I’m planning on tiling our bathroom walls...
Replies
Views
Hi, im looking for some advice please on what correct adhesives and tanking to use in regards to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB