Discuss BCT Chester Beige Dark Wall Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Simon Barclay

I'm hoping someone here may have a few of these tiles left over that they no longer need? Due to a mistake by my plumber/fitter installing the toilets I've got two bathrooms tiled but we're about half a dozen short to correct the error.

I've tried the supplier I bought the originals from, I 've tried all the suppliers on the internet who say they have some but don't, and I've tried the manufacturer, all with no luck. The sad thing is, I only bought them in June this year and I now learn BCT stopped making them a few years ago.

It will be a real shame to have the rooms spoiled due to someone else's mistake but what's done is done - I just hope someone here can make my day and help me?

Thanks

Reply to BCT Chester Beige Dark Wall Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m looking for BCT devon concrete mid grey wall tiles 25 x 50 cm 1006645 I’ve tried...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
BCT Chester Beige Dark Wall Tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.