UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Been Missing In Action??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MICK the Tiler

G'Day all,

It's been a while since my last visit, Hope everyone is OK and thanks to the other Mods and the BOSS!!:yikes: (Dan) for holding my end up.

To be honest I've been kind of fed up to the eyeballs with everything forum related of late. (I'm a member of many forums :yikes:) so I decided to pull the plug for a while collect my thoughts and see if the urge returned.

Well it has and i'm glad to be back :thumbsup:

I certainly like the new site layout :thumbsup: Nice work Boss :thumbsup:

So enough said I've got a stack of reading to do :smilewinkgrin:

Cheers Mick :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
G'Day all,

It's been a while since my last visit, Hope everyone is OK and thanks to the other Mods and the BOSS!!:yikes: (Dan) for holding my end up.

To be honest I've been kind of fed up to the eyeballs with everything forum related of late. (I'm a member of many forums :yikes:) so I decided to pull the plug for a while collect my thoughts and see if the urge returned.

Well it has and i'm glad to be back :thumbsup:

I certainly like the new site layout :thumbsup: Nice work Boss :thumbsup:

So enough said I've got a stack of reading to do :smilewinkgrin:

Cheers Mick :thumbsup:
Welcome back my slightly-tanned overseas friend. You do as much or as little as you need mate, you know the rule. If it's become a chore, you need to give it a rest for a bit.

Glad you are still well though mate.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Been Missing In Action??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Long time no speak. I had a good run during winter but things have dried up a bit...
Replies
Views
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
L
Hey Everyone, Randy here. Long time, no talk! Lot's has been going on, the latest......my...
Replies
Views
Yorkshire Tiling Services
Y

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.